Exam guide for obtaining the 1st boiler training and certification in 2020
-Announcement of the exam for obtaining the 1st boiler training and certification in 2020-
Education and examinations organized by the association have textbooks in English, and lectures are conducted in two languages (Korean and English).
On the day of the test, a simultaneous interpreter will be present to alleviate the inconvenience of the language.
If you have not yet applied for a boiler license, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be closed soon.
The number of people is limited, so please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be closed soon.
* Eligibility: Those who operate or plan to operate a laundry, or a permanent resident among those who want to work at a laundry,
Citizen or work permit holder
* Date of training: March 28, April 4, April 11 (Sat) 6 pm to 9 pm
* Location: Association Office 512 State Rt. 27 Iselin, NJ 08830
* Test date and time: April 15th (Wed) 12pm
* Test location: Association office
* Tuition: $550.00 for regular members and $670.00 for non-members (including textbooks, dinner, and application fee)
* Application reception desk: New Jersey Korean Laundry Association
* Preparation for the first lesson:
BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE OF INSPECTION copy, education fee, 2 photos
* On the test day:
One of a driver's license, a green card, a passport, or a working permit
* Others: Deadline for 30 people on a first-come, first-served basis
* Recently, when visiting the boiler inspector, there are frequent cases where fines are imposed due to the absence of the license holder, so it is recommended that both couples obtain a license in the case of married couple-operated laundry.